Interac e-transfer payment (offered by most banks) may now be made to LOC for membership dues or social events, for those using online banking. Most banks charge a fee of $1.00 – $1.50 (or more) which is withdrawn from your account when the transfer is complete.
- Obtain security password from treasurer (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or decide on your own security question/answer.
- On bank website under Transfers, select Interac e-Transfer
- Add “New recipient” (first time only) of:
Name: Lambton Outdoor Club or LOC
Email address: email@example.com
- Select account $$ to be withdrawn from, and amount (CAD) to be transferred from your account.
- Enter Security question/answer obtained from treasurer or create your own.
- Optionally, enter comments on the e-transfer screen such as meal choice(s) for a dinner.
If you forget this step, send a separate email to the treasurer with meal choice(s).
LOC assumes no responsibility for errors made or fees charged by the bank.
The e-transfer goes to the Treasurer only, so only this person can answer queries about payments for memberships/events.
If you are renewing your membership or signing up for the first time, the membership application form and the liability/release form must be sent to the treasurer.
They can be scanned as a pdf or captured on phone camera and emailed, or put into the mail.
** Your membership is not valid if this paperwork is not received annually.**
More info on using Interac e-Transfer: