For the time being as Covid-19 continues its presence we are limiting numbers for events.
We hope over time to be able to increase the event limits, at each leader's discretion, but for now are implementing a WAIT LIST
function where up to three members can be added to a wait list. When a member cancels from an event, all those on the wait list receive an email with the option to register or take name off wait list; on a first come-first served basis.
- Event reaches limit and is considered Full.
- Click 'Add Me to Wait List' button on event screen.
- Keep an eye closely on your Inbox (including your Spam folder) for a Slots Available Notification email, if a member cancels. YOU WILL HAVE 24 HOURS TO ACT ON THIS.
- Click 'Register Now' button on email and follow thru with a normal event registration.
You can only register using the special button in the email.
- If you have changed your mind, click 'Remove Me From The Wait list'.
Important: After 24 hours your invitation to register will expire.
- Once the wait list has 3 names, the event screen will indicate Wait List Full.
This system will only work if those who cannot attend cancel their registration. With fairly small limits presently, and members wanting to register, it's very frustrating when someone is a no-show and others are waiting for the opportunity.
Also, if on wait list and you change your mind, indicate so if you receive a slots available email; this will improve others' chances of access to a slot.